HISPANIC LEADERSHIP INITIATIVE (HLI)
- Hispanic Leadeship Initiative (HLI) is a 501(c)3 non-profit leadership development organization serving as God's instrument in preparing Hispanic men and women for leadership in His Church, specifically the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA).
- Vision: A culturally diverse, missionally-driven Presbyterian Church in America embracing Hispanic communities with the transformational power of the gospel of Jesus Christ for the advancement of His Kingdom.
- Mission: By God's grace and provision, through personal relationships and in active partnership with churches, institutions, and individuals, Hispanic Leadership Initiative will develop a pipeline of Hispanic leadership for Christ's Church.
- Victor Martinez - Board President
- Jerry Gibson - Board Secretary
- Joe Duran - Board Treasurer
- Victor Carillo - Board Member
- Gene Bowman - Executive Director
- Supports apprentices and interns to allow them to gain practical experience in ministry
- By the year 2050, 1 in 3 Americans will be Hispanic.
- The local church is the best training ground for new Hispanic leaders for God's Kingdom.
- Partners with campus ministries to fill a pipeline of potential new Hispanic leaders.
- Cohorts provide practical development and soft-skills training to future Hispanic leaders.